Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday #5 and a question



Well, I haven't made a lot of progress this past week but I have done a little. 

Completed:
Sunflower dress for my friend's little girl

Card and candle for a friend's birthday

Card and purse for a friend's little girl who turned 3

Projects in progress:
Dress for Queensland raffle


Canvas for a friend's daughters room

Baby changing pad (still haven't sewn that snap on!)


Yet to start:
Fabric headband (found that tut yesterday)
Zippered pouch
Camera strap cover (need to find that tut again!)
Hats for 2 friends
Hat for me and work on the pattern for it
Work on pattern for idea in my head for a little girl's dress (this would be easier if I had a little girl!)

Well, I think this is all at least it is for now!!  :) 

Now for my question, I am researching embroidery/sewing machines.  So far I am looking at the Singer Futura 150/250 models.  This is for a future (way future) purchase but I like to do my research.  Any thoughts on any machine or on these specific ones would greatly be appreciated!  I have a Singer now and love it so that is why I started there.

Thanks and have a very blessed day!!!  Don't forget to check out other links!

LA

2 comments:

  1. That little sundress is too cute! Very fun projects, I love the variety you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stuff! Love that summery little dress. Thanks for linking up! : )

    ReplyDelete