Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?

This week I am participating in NightOwl Crafting's weekly post:



Here are this week's questions!


1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
No, I do not.  I have a pair of glasses that are for eye strain that I wear sometimes when I am on the computer or at the sewing machine for long stretches.
2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
I remember Monopoly as an older kid but as a younger kid I remember Hi-Ho Cherry-O.
3. What is a word that you use all the time?
Thing- a - bob or whatcha-do     I can never remember words when I need to say them!!
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday
5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
Yes per say.  I actually lived in the county but went to the city school.  I did grow up there.  :)



Have a blessed day!!

And I sew love those hootie owls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment