Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pink and Camo

Well, I can post these pictures now that the baby shower is over.  I made these outfits for a friend of mine that is having twin little girls.  :)  They found some newborn camouflage boots at a store and wanted outfits to match them.  They want to bring the girls home from the hospital in the outfits and boots.

So I made a onesie dress with a pink onesie and camouflage material.  As you can see, the camo material came from a t-shirt.  It was actually a men's 2XL.  I wanted to make sure to have enough.
I also made headbands with pink bows and pacifier clips/keepers.


So this is the finished product.  What do you think?

Smiles,
Lee Ann

Linking up here:














5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Such a cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea! Thanks for linking up to craft couture monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute onesie dresses! thanks for linking up and I hope to see you again this week! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friends is a lucky lady, having your sewing talents put to use...and i bet you'll have a blast making outfits for little twin girls! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete