Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hoo are you?

Well I created a Hoo are you? post last week but was too late to link up so I am going to do it now so I can link up and learn more about my bloggy friends.  I really am loving blogging.  Most of my face friends don't understand it.  Any hoo!! (hehe)

Night Owl Crafting is hosting the Hoo are you? party HERE so go take a look and meet some new people!!



Here are this weeks questions:

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
Well, we have a budget but aren't too good at following it.  We are trying to figure out the best way to keep up with everything.  I believe J has found a tab on his online banking that allows him to caterogize everything so we will try that. 
 
2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
Hmm, well since we are remodeling the house and living in it, I do this every week or so it feels like.  Things get moved boxes emptied and boxes refilled. LOL It is all worth it.  I love our home.
Currently, I am working on organizing the bathroom closet and all the stuff we have to put in it.
 
3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
Yes, I am a yard sale lover.  I have had several in the past and am gunning up to have one this spring with the stuff we won't be using.  (combining 2 houses of stuff)
 
4. What do you take when you have a headache?
Well, it depends. Normal headaches I am an Advil person but I have migraines and for those I take zomig.  Also, sometimes I have sinus pressure headaches and for me the best is Advil Cold & Sinus or zyrtec D (sometimes both).
 
5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
Jesus first, my husband and my family, and the chance to stay at home.  I am a very blessed person!!
 
Ok so those are my answers, now it's your turn.  Go on, head over to Night Owl Crafting and join the fun!!
 
Smiles,
LA

2 comments:

  1. Online banking is great, I have noticed an improvement in our finances since we both moved over

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, I just might have to do this! I haven't figured out for sure how to perfect the mod-podging...but my guess would be that you used to much if you got wrinkles. I use a thin layer first and then put a heavy book on top until it dries. You can even use a credit card to help smooth out the lines. I'm your newest follower by the way!

    ReplyDelete