Well, I think my post this week will look pretty similar to last weeks! I haven't done a lot of sewing in the last few days. I did manage to finish almost all of my projects that were started for other people. I am short on pictures because a friend borrowed my digital camera for a trip and I forget that I can use my phone, but I will try to do better!
1. Fleece hat for my father-in-law.
2. Cardinal stocking for our friend at church.
3. Two balaclavas for my husband and his brother. (I will add a picture shortly.) I used the material I had left from my husband's vest.
1. Baby changing pad. This is the one thing I didn't finish that was intended for someone else for Christmas. I have most of it done but I didn't get the edge done.
2. Our Christmas pajamas. I actually hope to do these in the next couple of days so we will see!
3. A coffee cozy for my cousin.
Waiting to be started:
1. A fleece hat (toboggan style) for a friend at church. He picked the fabric so I am pretty sure he will like it.
2. A fleece chullo hat for another friend at church. She didn't pick the fabric, but the before-mentioned friend thought she will like what I picked.
3. A backpack purse for a friend having twins. She doesn't like diaper bags so I thought she might like this instead!
4. Another purse that I have the material for but have not started.
5. Also, I think I will try to make a lap quilt as my first quilt. :) I am sure it will be scrappy!
6. A camoflage face mask made of netting for my dad. This will probably be the first thing I finish since my husband and I are still visiting my parents. (Yes, I brought my sewing machine with me! It has traveled 14 hours this Christmas season!)