Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My favorite new appliance, the Instant Pot!!

We recently got an Instant Pot pressure cooker on Amazon Prime Day, and I love, love, love this thing!!!  Seriously, it is amazing!  I recently made stuffed bell peppers and it took a fraction of the time,  Actually, I cooked them a little too long and the peppers just fell apart.  I have cooked one pot spaghetti, pork chops, honey chicken, taco spiced chicken, apple pie oatmeal and of course, my favorite, lemon blueberry cheesecake!!

The Instant Pot has saved a lot of time for me and I have only had it a few weeks.  I have learned a lot in a Facebook group for it and there are several you can find, just search Instant Pot.  I like a group over community because you have the search function.  It is so much fun, daily I find my self saving links or posts for recipes or ideas that I want to try.

I am sure there are a lot of YouTube videos but I haven't really searched.  There is one gentleman I like watching and I found him through the group I am in.  Here is a link to one of his videos, it is actually his get to know the instant pot video. :)



One thing that is on my list to cook is ribs!  My dad has always slow-cooked and smoked ribs that are delicious so I have never tried cooking them myself.  With two toddlers, I don't have time to babysit a cooker.  Also, I want to try a roast.  It is actually high on my list.


Trust me, this thing is worth it!! I try to find things I can use it for because I know it will save time!  I really want to get the 8 quart one now.

The link above is an associate link, but honestly, the Instant Pot is the best thing since sliced bread!

Have a great evening and hope you enjoy it if you get it!  I know I have! God bless!

Lee Ann

1 comment: