Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Well, here I go again, blogging attempt #3894938420

I guess one thing I can say is I don't give up!  LOL  So here I am again, giving it another go!  Not much has changed in our lives but at the same time so much has changed.  We are still living in the same place, and working on the same house.  I have been told that will never end as a homeowner and now I believe it.

   

     
Here are a few pictures of our sweeties!!

What has changed is that our family has grown by one adorable little boy and the cute little one year old will be 4 in the Fall.  Time flies when you are having fun, right?  I have been so blessed to be their mother.  My husband is a wonderful father to them.  He spent the day outside playing with them today so I could rest.  I can't seem to catch up on rest lately. Oh and that is another change, we are expecting another little one.  We are thrilled and my daughter can't wait.  She wants to see the baby now and we haven't even been to our first sonogram yet.  

Because of our growing family and upcoming changes, I have decided to close my etsy shop for now.  Hopefully, I will open it again soon but I really don't know.  We will be homeschooling so my time is going to get squeezed even more.  So many good things on the horizon for our family.  God has been so good to us and He continues to bless us.  I am so grateful!  

I am trying to get organized better in the home and with our time.  The main reason is to be more intentional with my little cutie pies.  I want to truly be there with them and not distracted by things (ahem, especially my phone!).  Working on decluttering the house is a big part of this. A very BIG part of it!  I have been using a paper planner (or two) to try and help me.  I need direction or I will get distracted, you know like, oh squirrel!  Also, laundry has become my nemesis; well, that and dishes.  Hmm and maybe the floors.  Okay, well so maybe I need a list to go by for housework overall or I forget what I have done and what needs to be done.  I will share later what I have found to help me.  

Well, just a quick note to say hello again, and I am back.  Good night and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment